Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship is so important to the world now a days. With out entrepreneurs the world would not progress any further then where we are today.

Entrepreneurs are risk-takers and they do the things that most people would not ever think about doing. These people have to be so smart and know exactly what they what to do with their company or program.

I think that I would make a great entrepreneur because I am always trying to solve problems in a more efficient way and I'm always looking for challenges. I have never liked when something is just handed to me. I like to work for things so I feel that I myself earned it and that I can improve things as I go.

Entrepreneurs have to be able to think differently and uniquely so they are able to come up with things that no one else has. They also have to be proactive and innovative. It is very important to think ahead and be prepared for the unknown or the unthinkable. Those are true entrepreneurs that can be ready for those kinds of situations.

1 comment:

Anika said...

That is so great that there are people like you who want to be entrepreneurs. I am way too shy to ever aspire to such a thing. I do also like to solve problems and come up with new ways of doing things, however. But, I do not have the personality to present such ideas to a board of directors or anything like that.